SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE!
Get the best prices and the best seating with a Season Subscription.
- Do not miss any show in our 2023 season.
- Decide when you would like to see your shows before anyone else. Plan your year at GCT in advance to ensure the best seats. Remember: Tickets are flexible, meaning you are not locked into dates once you choose them. If something unexpected comes up, the box office will be happy to reschedule your performance.
- Choose between Adult and Senior subscriptions.
- You may click on the link and purchase your subscription now, or if you would like assistance with the process you may leave a message at 559-683-7112 and our Box Office Manager will return your call and guide you through the process.
- That’s it! Enjoy the benefits, and more importantly, ENJOY THE SHOW!
EXCITING BENEFITS OF SEASON SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PRIME SEATING, AND ADVANCED NOTICE OF SPECIAL EVENTS!
Give the memorable gift of a full year's worth of spectacular live entertainment for only $80! (That's 5 shows!)
Current & Upcoming Shows
The Play That Goes Wrong
What could go wrong with a play entitled “The Play That Goes Wrong”? Plenty! Brilliantly hilarious, When Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes, and the legendary game of Clue meet up with Faulty Towers, we in the audience roar with laughter. This is the story about the performance of a murder mystery where everything on stage can and does go wrong.
The Play That Goes Wrong begins before the curtain has even been raised, as the audience are present while the “Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society” prepare to stage their new production – the 1920s murder mystery ‘Murder at Haversham Manor’. However the set is not yet complete and there is no time to finish it off…..the show must go on!
With a murder (and a moving corpse) established from the beginning, the murder mystery gets into full flow. However, the props start to disappear, actors go missing and the set begins to collapse around, and often on, the cast. Mayhem ensues, the acting gets worse, and the set becomes increasingly dangerous, but the company struggle on regardless. The question is whether any of the cast and crew will remain standing, or conscious, by the final curtain?!
Performances every weekend between October 6 – 29 2023
A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol is the Broadway adaptation of Charles Dickens’ 1843 Christmas tale.
A Christmas Carol tells the story of the curmudgeonly Ebenezer Scrooge. A prosperous businessman, he believes that personal wealth and heartless financial tactics are much more valuable than the friendship, happiness, and comfort of those around him. He treats his employee, Bob Cratchit, and his family with the same disdain and coldness that he shows everyone else. Scrooge’s miserable nature comes to a crescendo during the Christmas period–“Bah! Humbug!” However, this Christmas, he is forced to come face to face with his selfish ways when he is confronted by three ghosts on Christmas Eve: the Ghost of Christmas Past, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Future. In the course of one night, Scrooge is forced to recognize his faults and gains the chance to make amends. He greets the dawning Christmas morning with an unusually cheerful, “Happy Christmas” and finally reconnects with those that mean the most to him.
Performances every weekend between November 17 – December 17 2023