SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE!
Get the best prices and the best seating with a Season Subscription.
- Custom tailor your season to what you want to see.
- Decide when you would like to see your shows before anyone else. Plan your year at GCT in advance to ensure the best seats. Remember: Tickets are flexible, meaning you are not locked into dates once you choose them. If something unexpected comes up, the box office will be happy to reschedule your performance. You may also use your tickets for ANY show in the Season. (If you purchase a Season Subscription for 5 shows, you may see each production once, or reserve 5 seats for your one favorite show and see it 5 times!)
- Choose between Adult/5 show, Adult/10 show, Senior/5 show and Senior/10 show subscriptions.
- You may click on the link and purchase your subscription now, or if you would like assistance with the process you may leave a message at 559-683-7112 and our Box Office Manager will return your call and guide you through the process.
- That’s it! Enjoy the benefits, and more importantly, ENJOY THE SHOW!
EXCITING BENEFITS OF SEASON SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES FLEXIBLE DATES, ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PRIME SEATING, AND ADVANCED NOTICE OF SPECIAL EVENTS!
Give the memorable gift of a full year’s worth of spectacular live entertainment for only $72! (That’s 5 shows!)
Upcoming & Current Shows
When Henrietta Leavitt begins work at the Harvard Observatory in the early 1900s, she isn’t allowed to touch a telescope or express an original idea. Instead, she joins a group of women “computers,” charting the stars for a renowned astronomer who calculates projects in “girl hours” and has no time for the women’s probing theories. As Henrietta, in her free time, attempts to measure the light and distance of stars, she must also take measure of her life on Earth, trying to balance her dedication to science with family obligations and the possibility of love. The true story of 19th-century astronomer Henrietta Leavitt explores a woman’s place in society during a time of immense scientific discoveries, when women’s ideas were dismissed until men claimed credit for them. Social progress, like scientific progress, can be hard to see when one is trapped among earthly complications; Henrietta Leavitt and her female peers believe in both, and their dedication changed the way we understand both the heavens and Earth.
Performances every weekend between September 2 – September 25 2022
The Sound Of Music
The final collaboration between Rodgers & Hammerstein was destined to become the world’s most beloved musical. Featuring a trove of cherished songs, including “Climb Ev’ry Mountain,” “My Favorite Things,” “Do Re Mi,” “Sixteeen Going on Seventeen” and the title number, The Sound of Music won the hearts of audiences worldwide, earning five Tony Awards and five Oscars. The inspirational story, based on the memoir of Maria Augusta Trapp, follows an ebullient postulate who serves as governess to the seven children of the imperious Captain Von Trapp, bringing music and joy to the household. But as the forces of Nazism take hold of Austria, Maria and the entire Von Trapp family must make a moral decision.
Performances every weekend between November 4 – December 18 2022