SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE!
Get the best prices and the best seating with a Season Subscription.
- Custom tailor your season to what you want to see.
- Decide when you would like to see your shows before anyone else. Plan your year at GCT in advance to ensure the best seats. Remember: Tickets are flexible, meaning you are not locked into dates once you choose them. If something unexpected comes up, the box office will be happy to reschedule your performance. You may also use your tickets for ANY show in the Season. (If you purchase a Season Subscription for 5 shows, you may see each production once, or reserve 5 seats for your one favorite show and see it 5 times!)
- Choose between Adult/5 show, Adult/10 show, Senior/5 show and Senior/10 show subscriptions.
- You may click on the link and purchase your subscription now, or if you would like assistance with the process you may leave a message at 559-683-7112 and our Box Office Manager will return your call and guide you through the process.
- That’s it! Enjoy the benefits, and more importantly, ENJOY THE SHOW!
EXCITING BENEFITS OF SEASON SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES FLEXIBLE DATES, ABILITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC, PRIME SEATING, AND ADVANCED NOTICE OF SPECIAL EVENTS!
Give the memorable gift of a full year’s worth of spectacular live entertainment for only $72! (That’s 5 shows!)
You may purchase a gift certificate in any amount you choose and immediately print it out, perfect for last minute gift ideas.
Upcoming & Current Shows
Shrek The Musical
Set in a mythical “once upon a time” sort of land, Shrek the Musical is the story of a hulking green ogre who, after being mocked and feared his entire life by anything that crosses his path, retreats to an ugly green swamp to exist in happy isolation. Suddenly, a gang of homeless fairy-tale characters raid his sanctuary, saying they’ve been evicted by the vertically challenged Lord Farquaad. So Shrek strikes a deal: I’ll get your homes back, if you give me my home back! But when Shrek and Farquaad meet, the Lord strikes a deal of his own: He’ll give the fairy-tale characters their homes back, if Shrek rescues Princess Fiona. Shrek obliges, yet finds something appealing–something strange and different–about this pretty princess. He likes her. A lot. But why does she always run off when the sun sets?
Every weekend between May 6 – June 12 2022